SafeHouse Milwaukee’s Health & Safety Response to COVID-19
Nothing is more important to us than the well-being of our guests and associates. With your health and safety top of mind, we have added additional processes to improve our already high standards at SafeHouse. Our team is ensuring that every reasonable step is being taken, through our SafeHouse CleanCare Pledge, to address enhanced sanitization, social distancing, technology and processes for low-to-no contact interactions, and the use of personal protective equipment. Our focus is to give you peace of mind and ensure an exceptional experience at SafeHouse.
SafeHouse CleanCare Pledge
SafeHouse CleanCare Pledge is an all-encompassing health and safety initiative created by Marcus Hotels & Resorts, that incorporates industry best practices and protocols for cleanliness, sanitization, and operations of our hotels and restaurants.
What You Can Expect at SafeHouse:
- A mask or face covering is required in the common areas of the restaurant for guests who are unvaccinated. Once seated, the mask can be removed. For fully vaccinated guests, masks are optional.
- Restaurant surfaces will undergo frequent cleaning, with extra focus on disinfecting high-touch surfaces and restrooms with EPA approved products and methods.
- Touchless hand sanitizer stations will be located throughout the restaurant for your use and convenience.
- Each table will be cleaned and sanitized prior to seating you and your group including all chairs, tabletops, and high-touch areas.
PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT (PPE)
- You will find managers and associates wearing personal protective equipment, including masks. Additionally, all SafeHouse associates will have their temperature taken when they arrive to work each day.
- You are encouraged to stay approximately six feet from associates and other guests. In our dining rooms, you will find tables already staggered for an increase of space. Servers at your table will maintain a distance of three feet.
LOW-TO-NO CONTACT INTERACTIONS
- We will offer digital menus accessible through smartphones.
- We have transitioned to single-use condiments. Additionally, fresh, sanitized glassware will be offered with all beverage refills.
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, SafeHouse has established the above-enhanced health and safety measures for all of our guests and associates. However, an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. By visiting SafeHouse, you voluntarily assume all risks related to such exposure. You must follow all posted instructions and directions from our associates while visiting the restaurant to help minimize the risk of spreading COVID-19. We look forward to welcoming you on your upcoming visit.